Surrey Heartlands CCG (Clinical Commissioning Group) issued a statement (01/04/2021) confirming that as per the JCVI (Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation) guidance, they are vaccinating those over 80, care home residents and staff and those most vulnerable frontline staff.
The statement confirmed that “GP practices are working together in clusters of practices (known as Primary Care Networks) to provide vaccination services for their patients from local community settings” rather than operating individually.
Vaccination services are currently sited at a number of local venues across Surrey including:
- Chertsey Hall
- Victoria Gate – Woking town centre
- The Westway in Caterham
- St Christopher’s Church in Haslemere
- The Hythe Centre near Staines
- Woodhatch in Reigate
- Emberbrook Surgery in Thames Ditton
- Epsom Racecourse
- Medwyns Surgery in Dorking
- The Royal Surrey County Hospital in Guildford
Surrey Heartlands CCG advised that additional sites will be added once the vaccine supply has been confirmed and asked that local people do not to contact the NHS to seek a vaccine, as they will contact you.
- Surrey Heartlands Logo 2: Surrey Heartlands Logo
- Mass Vaccination: Unsplash